Monday, April 27, 2015

Cheap Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black

Review and Buying Guide of Cheap Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black

Fantastic microwave at good value. I acquired this microwave for a pal to replace an previous one that was at death's door. She tells me this microwave exceeded her anticipations in every single way. I'm certain this will not have every single 'creature comfort' possible but it heats rapid and performs perfectly. I would look at this an exceptional unit for any one in search of a basic microwave with a number of attributes.

Fantastic benefit for dollars. Absolutely a excellent alternative for the cost you fork out. We use it for everyday heating purposes only. I recommend it undoubtedly.

Pros

  • "Fast & Phenomenal"
  • A good microwave
  • Cheap Effective Microwave
  • Bought as a gift
  • Good for What I bought it for
  • Excellent microwave

Cons

  • Only Worked For 15 seconds
  • Died in 10 months
  • Today March 18, 2013 Oster Microwave stopped working
  • DONT WORK AT ALL
  • Died @ 11 months, Poor heating
  • Life shorter than expected

Negative Review of Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black

Features of Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, Black

  • 900-watt and 10 adjustable power levels
  • 6 auto cooking/one touch menu functions
  • Minute plus function and express cooking and weight defrost
  • Digital timer and digital clock, led display
  • Removable glass turntable
  • Product Built to North American Electrical Standards

The Oster OGB8902 0.9-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven in Black supplies up to 900 watts of energy Cooking is a breeze with six handy, 1-touch prepare dinner configurations and 10 adjustable electrical power amounts. The glass turntable is detachable for quick cleansing and the lockout function makes it boy or girl risk-free. Minute Additionally functionality and categorical cooking and fat defrost alternatives provided.

Micorwave. I only gave this four stars because of the way it opens. It can be hard to open up when you have your hands complete. From the other critiques i browse, this was meant to be greater. Despite the fact that it is a wonderful microwave other than the way it opens. My previous one particular had a press button opener perhaps the moment i get improved utilized to applying it i will transform my view. .

Low cost Successful Microwave. The oster microwave does a wonderful job for what it is meant to be - a very low price, productive microwave that heats up food stuff. I was searching for a inexpensive microwave that could in shape on my little counter leading and this microwave in shape the invoice. The microwave does not have all of the bells and whistles that some of the far more pricey types have but i do not use them in any case so it was not a aspect in my choice. The only real grievance that i have about the microwave is that it moves when opening and closing the door which will cause some complications when i am striving to cook dinner in my confined area. .

Light-weight Excess weight. It is more compact than i would have procured had i witnessed it in person. It is light-weight weight, so it moves on the counter. The interior dimension is sufficient and it capabilities just fine. .

Oster OGB8902 0 review

Product Info

  • Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 16.9 x 13.3 inches
  • ASIN: B007TIE142

Conclusion of Oster OGB8902 0

Superior than i had envisioned: low-cost, arrived second working day following being shipped (totally free) by means of ups floor, internal enameling appears outstanding (therefore not likely to rust even with significant use), normal reversible rotating base plate and the customary layout of high quality microwaves which include greater than normal exhaust admirer ability, and doorway is yanked open up (= no button press desired). I selected this product mainly because of the handle, the buttons on the front, and the time can be established in seconds or increased. My old microwave i experienced to force the base to open up. It stopped functioning and i could not near it, and if it didn't near, the microwave did not perform. Also, i have viewed and made use of microwaves the place the cheapest timing is in minutes.

If you set a little something in the microwave and you only want to established it for 30 seconds you won't be able to do it. This microwave operates properly in that it heats, cooks and defrost. On my aged microwave, there was a button on the front and when you pushed it, it explained hello or whatever, not so on this one particular. Whilst it is a fantastic microwave other than the way it opens. My previous a single had a force button opener perhaps at the time i get improved applied to employing it i will transform my belief.

The oster microwave does a excellent occupation for what it is supposed to be - a low price tag, powerful microwave that heats up foodstuff. I was on the lookout for a cheap microwave that could in shape on my small counter major and this microwave in shape the monthly bill. The microwave does not have all of the bells and whistles that some of the additional high-priced kinds have but i do not use them anyway so it was not a variable in my decision. The only true grievance that i have about the microwave is that it moves when opening and closing the door which leads to some troubles when i am hoping to prepare dinner in my confined room. Great microwave for a terrific cost.

My outdated microwave 'died' past summer and i didn't swap it for the reason that i actually really don't use a single that a great deal. Turntable is well built and functions greater than some extremely high-priced microwaves. Bought the microwave just in advance of my outdated a single died. Just would like it had speed buttons for 1-6 mins like our aged 1, as very well as the thirty second aspect hubby is made use of to. I was incredibly impressed with the shipping and delivery pace and so much it has exceeded all the other microwaves i have attempted.

I wish it had a fast push button for introducing 30 seconds or a moment, but i guess i'll just have to acquire the additional 3 seconds to enter the period. The aggravating point is there is no obvious button, neither is there an convey one-contact buttons nor 'add 30sec' button. Moved to a new rental device that failed to have a created-in microwave so experienced to get one swiftly. I cooked the very same similar frozen meals so know just how they ought to come out - the outdated kenmore 950 watt unit i had right before cooked evenly without having warm spots. In general, this microwave is ok for a split-space at the workplace, a secondary device in the basement or probably a dorm area for a university student.

Having said that, it can be not that great for a key microwave in the kitchen area in which you want foodstuff to arrive out preferably. If you r heating food that needs significantly less than three minutes, it heats much better on the reheat location than actually placing in particular time. I procured a new black frig and black stove so i had to get a black microwave (other on appeared like a white elephant) so much so excellent, more compact than my final just one (which was 18 several years previous) but that is what i needed. If you want a less costly microwave, this just one is effective incredibly nicely. It really is a awesome looking microwave, a minimal huge but it was a key stage up from our previous dinosaur.

The microwave is really easy to use, i bought for my daughter who is a pupil, and she beloved. Opened bundle and microwave was missing a single rubber pad on bottom of microwave. This microwave is a terrific addition to my kitchen appliances. Love it , so glad it performs great additionally it matches my toast an spoon established, it healthy at my counter. I earlier experienced a microwave with a dial time environment knob.

I obtained this microwave for a good friend to change an aged 1 that was at death's door. She tells me this microwave exceeded her expectations in every single way. I would take into account this an excellent unit for anyone trying to find a simple microwave with a handful of characteristics. It operates excellent.I threw absent the old one and begun on this and it works just wonderful for me.

Excellent Microwave. Works wonderfully for my single household. Turntable is well made and works better than some very expensive microwaves. Easy to setup and use. Easy to read controls. I am very satisfied. .

Good For What I Bought It For. I bought this for my rv which i only use in the summer. My old microwave "died" last summer and i didn't replace it because i really don't use one that much. But a couple of times this summer i decided i wanted one for those "quick" warmups. After looking at all the ones available i chose this one based on price and "looks". I really like the black and chrome exterior and the cooking pannel is easy to read and operate. The size is good for everything i will be using it for. All and all a good value for the price. .

No comments:

Post a Comment